This is SO delicious! This is a great brunch meal for the holidays!
Prep: 60 min
Cook: 1 hr
PREHEAT: 400 F
Serves: 8 slices
Pie Dough: Use your favorite recipe or if you must do a pre-made one.
Pie / Quiche Ingredients:
- 5 Slices of bacon
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Artichokes in Brine, drained
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Cups of Spinach
- 1 Cup of Onions, sliced
- Take pie crust and press into pie pan, set in fridge while you prepare the rest. You will want to use a deep dish pie pan thats greased.
- In a large skillet cook bacon until browned. Reserve 1/2 of the grease and removed bacon from pan.
- Then cook onions, spinach, and mushrooms until soft. Then add artichokes. Reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl crack 7 eggs and beat, then add cream, mix well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then carefully add the cooked mixture of spinach, onions, bacon, and artichokes to the egg mixture. Stir and then gently pour into pie pan.
- Bake for 1 hr covered with a foil tent for about 40-45 min and then uncover for the remaining time until cooked through. Bake at 400F.
That looks delicious and great looking pastry too!
Thanks! It was fun to make 🙂
Fantastic quiche! This is rich and yummy! 🙂
Indeed! Thank you!
I made your tasty quiche & loved it so much,….it was freaking delicious. 😀😀😀
Awesome! So glad it turned out well, it’s a crowd pleaser for sure 🙂
xxx yes, yes! I hope you are okey! missed you on my blog lately! x
All is well! Been busy but hope to write a post this eve! Hope you are well!
I am, thanks,,sweetyu! See you soon! xxx
Your quiche looks terrific. Wishing you all the best in the new year.
Thank you so much! Same to you!
Opps! 400 F
I just finished baking mine at 350F (since I didn’t know yet) in pre-made crust pie tins. I wasn’t sure mine would fit in the tart pan I had. LOL I also used 6 green onions (not the cup you called for), 9 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1 cup ricotta, and about 1.5 cheddar/jack, with the spinach, bacon, and mushrooms!! No artichokes. What an awesome quiche! Your’s is gorgeous and I pretty much followed the instructions with the changes and made two. I bet it would be awesome with Swiss cheese too! I recently had spinach mushroom cheese eggs on a bagel! 🙂
Sounds AWESOME! Glad you made it your own and it turned out great! I’ll have to try it this way soon! Thanks for trying!
Keep up the good work cookin’!
Thank you!!! 🙂