You are going to LOVE this spread, it’s super simple to make and so delicious!!! It’s good on crackers, veggies, or toast. Bring this to a party or event and people will love you… seriously be prepared to make it over and over.
The highlight of this recipe is the Outer Spice Seasoning, it’s amazing and I have been having fun playing around with it ever since I got a bottle of the Original Blend. So far it’s great in this dip, chicken, and shrimp. I think it might just be good on ANYTHING… :)
Outer Spice is a locally owned business from Austin Texas that makes blends from the finest, quality ingredients that they hand select themselves, from around the world. They combine fresh herbs and spices in small artisan batches to create the most versatile combination of flavors. Their products are all-natural, Gluten- free, rich in antioxidants and have NO MSG! They are also Fair Trade, doing business with farmers and traders that practice Fair Trade!!! My kind of company!
So many spice blends out there have MSG in them, beware of it’s full name: monosodium glutamate, it’s bad stuff! You can rest assured of the quality behind this blend.
Prep Time: 35 – 45 min
Cook Time: 35-45 min
Makes: Approx 1 1/2 Cups of spread.
- 8 oz Farm Goat Cheese
- 3 Garlic Bulbs
- 1 TBS Outer Spice Original or more to taste.
- Oil (you can use olive, coconut, whatever you prefer).
- Preheat Oven to 375 F.
- Cut tops of garlic bulbs and add a little oil to the tops.
- Wrap in foil and I place in the oven for 35-45 min or until golden.
- Let cool when done or use paper towel to handle as you squeeze out roasted garlic cloves. Watch for bits of the outer layers.
- Mix goat cheese, garlic, and Outer Spice.
- ENJOY with friends and family!