Cook Time: 1 hr and 20 min (for slow cooking rice)
- 1 Chicken breast, diced into small chunks
- 1 C. Uncooked brown and wild rice blend
- 2 Bell peppers, any color
- 2.5 C. Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 White onion, diced
- 1 Clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 TBS Olive oil, for chicken
- Cook rice in chicken stock according to directions on package.
- Chop onion, jalapeno, garlic, and chicken accordingly.
- Sautee the 4 ingredients above in olive oil and add spices, cook until browned. Place in medium mixing bowl.
- Cut tops of bells and wait for rice to finish.
- Add 2 large scoops of rice to chicken mixture and stir well, spoon mixture into bells. You will have rice left, save for another meal.
- Place in oven for 20-30 min on 375 degrees.
- Serve with black beans or pinto beans.