I know it’s been awhile since my last post, sometimes life gets in the way of hobbies, I’m back now 🙂
You are going to love this delicious and healthy dish. I’ve been trying to get more creative with my plating and take better photos of my food so let me know what you think!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- 3/4 – 1lb Fresh Mahi Mahi, cut into 2 pieces
- 5 Baby zucchini or regular just sliced into small pieces
- 2 Small to medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 6-8 Purple potatoes, sliced very thin
- 1 Serrano pepper, sliced very thin
- 1 Green onion, sliced very thin
- 2-4 Shallots, sliced very thin
- 1-2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Lemons, one for juice, one for garnish
- 1/2 TBS of butter
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Dried fine herb blend
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice up the produce as directed above
- Place purple potato slices on a “Pamed” baking sheet, and place in pre-heated oven. Bake for 25 min.
- While potatoes are baking, heat up a grill skillet to medium high for your zucchini and tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil and place on heated skillet, grill on both sides until cooked.
- Heat another medium non stick skillet to medium high for the fish, place a 1/2 TBS of butter in the skillet and cook the sliced shallots and garlic until crispy, remove and set aside. Then add fish, meat side down, cooking for 4 min. Flip and cook for 4 more. Transfer Zucchini, tomatoes, and fish into a casserole dish to finish in the 400 degree oven for about 8 more min, or until fish is cooked through.
- Plate meal, put green onion on top of potatoes. Place shallots, serranos and garlic, on top of fish, sprinkle with salt and pepper and then drizzle with lemon juice.