Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my foodie friends! I hope you all have tons of great food and drinks with your families! We are packing up the house as I speak, but still finding time for good food and family time. Tonight I’m making quail, risotto, and brussel sprouts. My Dad’s making shrimp cocktail to start off the meal 🙂 Of course we will be having these little snowball cookies for dessert, if Santa is lucky there may be a few left for him…
These are great and easy little cookies that are great for Christmas time!
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20-25 min
Servings: 45-50 cookies
- 2 C. Butter
- 2/3 C. Sugar, granulated
- 4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 tsp. Water
- 4 C. Flour
- 2/3 C. Powdered sugar
- 1.5 C. Pecan pieces
- Pre-Heat oven to 325 F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy with hand mixer.
- Add vanilla and water and cream again.
- Add Four and pecans and mix well with a spoon or hands.
- Roll into little balls with hands and keeps as balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 min or until done.
- Let cool for 15 -20 min and roll in powdered sugar.