We recently had the pleasure of hosting the first ever Floyd Piano Company Yoga and Brunch Club! It was great fun and so nice to have yoga, piano, and delcious Seven Sundays breakfast under one roof in a absolutely beauftiful space. Lori Floyd made these delicious Seven Sundays Muesli bars that were a big crowd pleaser. Since so many people asked for the recipe she was kind enough to send it my way! Thanks Lori!
Looking for Seven Sundays near you and cannot find it? They do $5 flat rate shipping for as much muesli as you care to order 🙂 Order here.
Several depending upon how you cut them up.
- 1 box favorite Seven Sundays Muesli (She used Cherry Vanilla Pecan).
- 1 cup almond/peanut butter
- 1 cup dried fruit of choice
- 1 cup whole roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flake
- Pinch salt
- Warm almond butter and honey in small saucepan and add extracts and salt.
- Soak dried fruit (She used mango) in water for 15-20 minutes if not already gooey in texture. This will ultimately help hold bars together.
- Strain and add fruit to food processor and pulse until nearly a fine chop.
- Add muesli, nuts, coconut and fruit to large bowl and pour butter mixture over. Mix well.
- Place plastic wrap on bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Pour mixture into pan and press until evenly distributed.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for at least 20 min or place in fridge for at least an hour.
- When bars are set, move to cutting board and cut into portion size of your choice. She likes to keep in freezer for a little more of a firm bite. Will keep for 2-3 weeks.