So I’m on a grilled cheese kick if you haven’t noticed, so simple and so good… How could you not LOVE fancy pants grilled cheeses (I guess if you didn’t care for cheese *GASP*)? 🙂
Cook: 5 min
- 2 Slices of 9 Grain bakery bread
- Butter, or substitute like Earth Balance
- 2 Slices of cheddar cheese, I did use 2% milk cheese, regular cheddar is great too! 😉
- 1 Slice of Capicola
- 1 Pinch ZestyBeanDog Fine Herb Blend (coming VERY soon for purchase 🙂 ).
- 1 Handful of kale (stems removed) and one handful of arugula
- Your favorite dressing, I made a lemon herb cesar to go with mine.
- Heat small skillet to medium high, butter bread on one side of each slice, layer : Bread, cheese, capicola, cheese, bread. Cook for 2 min on each side or until golden, sprinkle with ZBD fine herb blend and kosher salt.
- Enjoy with your kale and arugula salad!