I’ve been so excited about Seven Sunday’s latest flavor Blueberry Chia Buckwheat to come out. It was released this past weekend in Targets across the nation! I have several GFF’s (gluten free friends) 🙂 So I decided to get right to the kitchen and start experimenting with a little somethin’ somethin’ and this is the result! It turned out great and I can’t wait to make it again in a larger batch.
Prep: 10 min
Cook Time: 30-40 min or until done.
Makes: 2 mini loaves (you can make more, I just started small to not waste if I didn’t like it).
- 1 1/4 Cup Bob’s Red Mill GF All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Seven Sundays Blueberry Chia Buckwheat
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3 TBS Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Milk (you can use any kind, I used 2% dairy).
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- Preheat Oven 350 F.
- Cream sugar and oil together, I used slightly above room temp coconut oil so that it has a shortening consistency.
- Add eggs and milk and mix until incorporated.
- Mix Flour, Salt, Baking Powder well in separate bowl, then mix the two together adding the 3/4 C. Seven Sundays and blueberries last, being gentle with them.
- Add mixture to two small bread loaf pans and sprinkle with a dash of remaining Seven Sundays on top. Bake for 30-40 min or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed cleanly.
Enjoy with some local honey or butter OR even better… BOTH!