This is the perfect little frozen treat to make at home. It’s so refreshing and so simple to make.
Prep Time: 20 min
Set Time: about 2-3 hours or so, or until mostly frozen.
- 3 large organic cucumbers peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 C. White sugar ( I would like to try this with agave nectar next time).
- 3/4 C. Water
- 1/4 C. Yuzu Juice
- Fresh basil
- Sea Salt (if desired).
- 2 sprigs of fresh lavender
- Juice cucumbers if you have a juicer, if not blend in a blender and strain through a mesh strainer or cheese cloth, reserve juice.
- Heat water and yuzu juice to a boil, adding lavender sprigs. Stir in sugar and create a simple syrupy substance, once sugar is melted take off heat and let cool. Remove lavender sprigs and discard.
- Combine juice and syrup in a shallow plastic plan.
- Freeze until mostly frozen, scrape icy mixture with a fork to “fluff” up.
- Serve with a basil and salt garnish.
Enjoy and cheers!