Prep: 10 min
Cook Time: 6 min
Makes: 1 Sando
- 1-2 Slices of cooked bacon, nitrate free, broken in half
- 1 English muffin, sliced and toasted
- 1 Duck egg
- 3-4 pieces of kale
- 1 TBS yuzu juice
- 1 slice of cheese, your preference or omit all together.
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Butter
- Heat medium skillet on medium high with butter, crack duck egg into skillet and cook for 2-3 min on each side deppending on how runny you like it 🙂 placing cheese on second side for the remaining 3 min until melted.
- Wilt kale in yuzu juice for about 2 min tops in separate skillet.
- Assemble sando, muffin, egg,cheese, bacon, kale, and muffin top 😉
Enjoy and Cheers!