I have decided that I will post a new pizza recipe every week! Since I love pizza and love experimenting with different options this will be a great way to do it 🙂 Pizza just may be one of my favorite things, just maybe… I’m also in LOVE with broccoli greens…
Prep: 1 hr
Cook Time: 20-25 min
- 1 Chicken breast, sliced into somewhat of medallions, cooked in your fav herbs.
- 8 oz Fresh Mozzarella, sliced into medallions.
- 1-2 Shallots, sliced
- 1 Bunch of broccoli greens, take stems off and wash leaves and pat dry.
- Olive oil, about 3 TBS
- Salt, pepper, fine herbs (whatever you like).
- 1/4 C. Parmigiano reggiano, the GOOD stuff!
- 1 (1/4 ounce) Package active dry yeast
- 1 C. Warm water
- 1 TBS. Sea salt
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 1/2-3 1/2 cups Bread flour
- 1/4 C. Cornmeal
Dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed bowl.
Add sea salt, olive oil, and 2 1/2 cup flour.
Attach bowl and dough hook, turn to speed 2 and mix 1 minute.
Continuing on speed 2, add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until dough clings to dough hook and cleans sides of bowl. Knead on speed 2 for 5 minutes. If making 2 pies split dough into 2 balls.
Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
Cover, let rise in warmest place in house away from draft until doubled in bulk (about 1 hour).
Punch dough down each ball.
Roll out dough as you like and place on your cooking surface. (stone, tin, pan, etc.)To Top: lay down oil, herbs, sprinkle with salt and pepper, lay down brocolli greens, mozzarella, shallots, chicken, and sprinkle with parm.Bake for 20-25 min until bubbly and golden!Cheers!