Easy Sunday Lunch!
Cook: 5-1o min
- 4 Slices of rosemary bread from local bakery
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- Butter or butter substitute like Earth Balance
- 1 tsp Zestybeandog Fine Herb Blend
- 1 Bunch of kale, chopped (remove stem).
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Shallot, minced (or 1 TBS shallot).
- 1 TBS Olive oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- Heat 2 large skillets on med high.
- Butter bread and place 2 slices of provolone in between, grill until golden brown on each side and sprinkle with ZBD herb blend.
- While cooking grilled cheeses: Add olive oil to other skillet and saute garlic and shallots for 30 sec, add kale and lemon juice and cook for about 5-10 min, salt and pepper at end (a pinch of each).
- If you are feeling saucy and want to take your grilled cheese to the next dimension… add a pinch of black truffle salt (a decent quality salt) to the grilled cheeses!