Need a Quick, Easy, and Under 300 Calories Labor Day Grill Plan? (It’s under 300 calories IF you use an Orowheat Sandwich Thin rather than the buns in the picture) 🙂
Prep: 2 min
Cook Time: 5-8 min
- 2 Applegate Farms Hot Dogs You can use regular or organic, these are the ONLY hotdogs I’ll eat, they are free of fillers, nitrates and preservatives and they are delicious and low fat!
- 2 Buns of your choice, or Orowheat whole wheat sandwich thin split in 2.
- 2-4 Sport peppers
- 4 Tomato slices, I like Heirloom or green ones if available.
- Yellow or spicy mustard
- 2 pinches of 2 % cheese (about a TBS).
- 1/4 tsp. Celery salt
- 1 Claussen spear, split in half long ways.
Instructions: (It’s simple)
- Cook dogs on skillet or grill, turning so you get a nice brown dog.
- Assemble : Bun, Mustard, Cheese, Dog, Peps, Tomato, Pickle Spear, then sprinkle with celery salt! Yes, you can top with mustard as well if you want double mustard.
- Enjoy with a cold beer 🙂