Prep: 10 min
Cook: 30 Min (3o min if you make potatoes, 10 without).
Serves: 2-3 (May have some left over for a small lunch).
- 16 Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Squash, sliced and quartered, thick chunks
- 1 Zucchini, sliced and quartered, thick chunks
- 1/2 C. Baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- .5 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Fine herbs
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning blend, I make my own but you can use Zatarran’s or something similar, look for one that doesn’t have MSG.
- Pinch of pepper
- Cut produce
- Peel shrimp, rinse, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat 1 TBS olive oil in a large skillet, add garlic and sauté until fragrant, add shrimp, cook for 2 min on each side until golden. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Cook veggies in other TBS of olive oil for about 7 min and add seasonings and stir to coat all the veggies, mix in shrimp for about a min and mix well.
- Serve with potatoes or your choice of side.