This is a simple and tasty meal you can make in a flash with minimal ingredients!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35-45 min
- 2 Thick pork chops
- 2 Large russet potatoes, leave skin on if desired
- 1-2 TBS of butter
- 2 TBS Whole wheat flour
- 8oz Beef broth
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2-4 oz 2 % Milk
- .5 C. Milk
- BBQ sauce, your choice of brand or make your own
- 1 TBS Olive oil
- Cut up potatoes into inch chunks and boil until tender
- Season chops with salt and pepper and pan sear in medium skillet with olive oil for 3 min each side. Slather bbq sauce on chops.
- Bake chops in oven at 375 degrees for 20 min until done
- While chops are baking start gravy, melt butter in a skillet on medium, add flour slowly until you make a roux like substance. Add beef broth slowly while mixing roux like mixture, add 1-2 TBS of milk and stir, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When potatoes are done, mash and add milk and salt to proper consistency.
- Check chops for doneness and serve with potatoes and any green of your choice.