I know it’s been awhile since my last post, sometimes life gets in the way of hobbies, I’m back now 🙂
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 min
- 3/4 – 1lb Fresh Mahi Mahi, cut into 2 pieces
- 5 Baby zucchini or regular just sliced into small pieces
- 2 Small to medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 6-8 Purple potatoes, sliced very thin
- 1 Serrano pepper, sliced very thin
- 1 Green onion, sliced very thin
- 2-4 Shallots, sliced very thin
- 1-2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Lemons, one for juice, one for garnish
- 1/2 TBS of butter
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Dried fine herb blend
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice up the produce as directed above
- Place purple potato slices on a “Pamed” baking sheet, and place in pre-heated oven. Bake for 25 min.
- While potatoes are baking, heat up a grill skillet to medium high for your zucchini and tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil and place on heated skillet, grill on both sides until cooked.
- Heat another medium non stick skillet to medium high for the fish, place a 1/2 TBS of butter in the skillet and cook the sliced shallots and garlic until crispy, remove and set aside. Then add fish, meat side down, cooking for 4 min. Flip and cook for 4 more. Transfer Zucchini, tomatoes, and fish into a casserole dish to finish in the 400 degree oven for about 8 more min, or until fish is cooked through.
- Plate meal, put green onion on top of potatoes. Place shallots, serranos and garlic, on top of fish, sprinkle with salt and pepper and then drizzle with lemon juice.