You’re going to love this quick and healthy meal! Great for a weeknight or weekend!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 8-10 min
- 4 4-6 oz Mahi Mahi filets (Wild)
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1/2 Red onion, diced finely
- 1 Handful of cilantro, chopped finely
- 1/2 Poblano pepper, diced finely
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 Lemon juiced (save other 1/2 for fish).
- Pinch of red pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 TBS Olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except the fish and olive oil and mix well.
- Heat large skillet on medium high with olive oil, squeeze remaining half of lemon juice on filets and salt and pepper and place meat side down skin side up and cook for 4 min or so. Flip and cook for 3-4 more minutes or until done. Fish should have a nice sear on top.
- Spoon salsa evenly on all filets.
- Serve with your choice of veggies/sides. I chose mashed sweet potatoes and a field green and watercress salad with baby bellas, blackberries, and cashews. For the salad I made a simple dressing of red wine vinegar, a dash of oil, mustard, salt, pepper, and a pinch of sugar.