Cook Time Total: 40 min
- 2 Chicken breasts, fat trimmed
- 1/4 C Balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBS Butter
- 10-15 Fingerling potatoes, small
- 10 Mushroom slices
- 1-2 Endive
- 1 Clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 C Chicken Stock
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Scrub potatoes throughly, and place in a baking dish with mushrooms- drizzle 1/2 TBS of olive oil and chicken stock on top of potatoes along with minced garlic. Place in oven for 20-40 min or until done. ***During the last 10 min cut the endive in half and rub around on bottom of the potato pan to moisten and then nestle the endive halves in the potato mixture, salt and pepper and bake for the remaining 10 min.
- When potatoes have cooked for about 20 min you can start the chicken.
- Heat large brasier to medium heat (I prefer one with a lid, because it can get messy). Salt and pepper the chicken breast and place in heated brasier, drizzle with 1/2 of balsamic and 1/2 TBS of butter and simmer for 6-8 min, flip and repeat with remaining balsamic and butter until cooked throughly. The balsamic and butter should caramelize on the chicken, not burn 🙂
Serve with a green of your choice, I chose brussel sprouts.