Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 4 Eggs, local and free range
- 1/2lb-1lb Top Sirloin (marinated in soy, ginger, garlic, and green onion). Partially frozen, so it’s easy to slice thin. Slice then marinate.
- 2 C. Daikon radish, sliced into “sticks”.
- 2 C. Carrots, slided into sticks.
- 2 C. Mushrooms, your choice
- 2 C. Zucchini (1 large Zucchini will do).
- 2 C. Bean Sprouts
- 2 C. Cooked jasmine rice
- Sriracha hot sauce, or chili garlic paste will do
- Cook rice as directed, while rice is cooking cut up produce accordingly.
- Cook partially frozen sirloin in large skillet until done. Set aside.
- Once rice is done assemble bowls: rice on bottom veggies circle the top in 5 sections.
- Cook duck egg to your liking, I like both of my sides cooked for about 2 min on each, Evan likes just one side cooked for about 1.5 min. Cook egg on medium high on a non stick skillet.
- Place egg on top of veggies.