There’s so much to love about this meal! The flavors are wonderful!
Cook: 30-40 min
- 1lb of wild rockfish, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 4-6 new potatoes, cubed
- 1 lrg bunch of dandelion greens
- 4 sliced of reduced sodium uncured bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 lrg lemon(s), juiced
- 1 sml lemon, sliced for garnish
- 1/2 C panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 C flour
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/2 parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp smoked sea salt
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp fleur de sal
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- White truffle oil
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 1/2 TBS butter for dandelion greens
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Place potatoes in glass pan and sprinkle with salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic, and drizzle a bit of white truffle oil and toss- place in oven. Cook for 30-35 min Once plated drizzle a bit of white truffle oil on top.
- In 3 medium bowls or plates place flour, egg and panko and parmesan mixture in each bowl.
- Wash fish, season lightly with smoked salt and pepper, dredge in flour, dip in egg, then coat fish in panko
- Drizzle melted butter evenly on top of fish filets and place in oven when potatoes are halfway (take potatoes out and toss when you put fish in then return to oven). Fish cooking time depends on how think the filet is, cook until flaky.
- Last 10 min cook dandelion greens in butter, lemon, and salt and pepper on medium high for 7-9 min. Add already cooked bacon at the end and toss. If you want to get fancy add a parmesan chip on top of the greens. (Place a small handful of parmesan cheese on a plate (level it) and microwave for 30-40 sec, until slightly golden, let cook and scrape of with a spatula).
- Sprinkle fish with a small pinch of smoked salt and garnish with lemon wedge.