Prep: 15 min
Cook Time: 2 hrs (or until they fall off the bone).
Serves: Depends on how hungry you are!
PREP GRILL FIRST:
I use a medium bag of coals and after they are ready to go I knock them all down and slide to the back half of the pit so I can place the ribs wrapped in foil on the front half to “smoke” them.
Ingredients and instructions:
- Fresh Pork Spare Ribs (how ever many you want) I eat about 3 but you may want to eat 6 🙂
- Lay out to long pieces of foil and place ribs on top of double layered foil.
- Spices: 1.5 tsp paprika, 1 tsb chili powder, 1tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp onion powder, Blend all spices together and rub onto pork ribs.
- Salt Lick Hot BBQ Sauce: Drizzle about 2 TBS on each side and rub all over ribs.
- Wrap up Ribs in foil tightly.
- Place on prepped grill and cook for 1 hr and 45 min.
- Take Ribs out of foil and place on bbq pit for 5 min each side to char.
Serve with any sides you want I like mac and cheese and collard greens 🙂