Cook Time: 5 hours (3 on high 2 on low)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded or cubed
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 small can of corn
- 1 large can of organic diced tomatoes
- 2-3 carrots, sliced
- 1-3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 container (80z) of mushrooms
- 3/4 cup uncooked wild rice
- Thyme (1/2 tsp) Pepper (to taste) Celery Salt (1/2 tsp) Oregano (1 tsp) Cayenne Pepper (1/4 tsp) Sea Salt ( to taste)
Combine all ingredients except chicken, salt, and pepper and cook in crock pot for 5 hrs. Mix in cooked chicken during the last 5 min to warm. Salt and pepper to taste and serve with crackers, a salad, or a grilled cheese.
This is a super easy recipe and leftovers are a treat the next day for lunch!