This is a great dinner that’s easy to make and sure to please!
Cook: Depends on the rice, but the pork and asparagus takes 5-10 min
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (.70 lbs)
- 1/2 bunch of asparagus
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup Salt-Lick BBQ hot BBQ sauce
- 2 cups organic free range chicken broth
- Salt, pepper, and 1 TBS of butter
- Marinade pork in BBQ sauce if you have time, if not no worries
- Cook rice according to package, salt and pepper to taste, and 1 TBS butter
- Wash asaparagus and spray dish with Pam- lay out on glass baking pan, cook for 5-10 min on 450 degrees
- Cook pork in large skillet until browed on both sides (depends on thickness but about 2 min each side), don’t overcook and drizzle some BBQ sauce on top and serve with the sides.