Cook Time: 10-12min
- Pizza Dough, store bought or your own (I get the ball from IL Fornanio, @ HEB to save time).
- 1 cooked free-range grilled chicken breast, shredded (season as desired)
- 14 oz of a mozzarella, provolone, and swiss blend, shredded, (you can use more or less depending on how much cheese you like).
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano (don’t skimp, use some good stuff).
- 1/2 a package of sun-dried tomatoes (the dry kind, not in oil).
- 3-5 oz of Muir Organic Tomato Sauce (add 1 TBS of oregano, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and pinch of salt and stir).
- 1-2 TBS capers
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees
- Toss pizza dough until thinned all the way out and place on stone or pizza pan (flour your hands so it doesn’t stick).
- Add spoonfuls of sauce until the desired amount is on the dough, I like less.
- Add cheese evenly
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, capers, and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Bake for about 13 min or until golden