Cook Time: 1 hr
- 1- 1 1/4 lb Lean turkey breast, ground
- 1/4 Cup Quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 Cup of fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 Organic red bell pepper, cubed (small)
- 1/2 Organic green bell pepper, cubed (small)
- 1/4 Yellow onion, cubed (small)
- 1/2 Cup Chicken broth (organic, free-range, low sodium)
- 2 TBS Worcester sauce
- 1 TBS Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 Cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Lrg egg
- 2 TBS parmesan cheese
- 1/2 TBS Parsley, dried
- 2 TBS bread crumbs
- Pre-Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Reserve 2 TBS of breadcrumbs.
- Mix first 16 ingredients together thoroughly.
- Mound mixture into a loaf in a glass casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 1 Hr
* Add your favorite tomato sauce to top if desired and serve with green beans (I was out of green beans).
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 3-4 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed (to cook faster), boil and mash
- 2 TBS butter or Smart Balance, mix into potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Milk, mix into potatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste, I like to add a little cayenne pepper, mix into potatoes