Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my foodie friends! I hope you all have tons of great food and drinks with your families! We are packing up the house as I speak, but still finding time for good food and family time. Tonight I’m making quail, risotto, and brussel sprouts. My Dad’s making shrimp cocktail to start off the meal Of course we will be having these little snowball cookies for dessert, if Santa is lucky there may be a few left for him…
These are great and easy little cookies that are great for Christmas time!
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20-25 min
Servings: 45-50 cookies
- 2 C. Butter
- 2/3 C. Sugar, granulated
- 4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 tsp. Water
- 4 C. Flour
- 2/3 C. Powdered sugar
- 1.5 C. Pecan pieces
- Pre-Heat oven to 325 F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy with hand mixer.
- Add vanilla and water and cream again.
- Add Four and pecans and mix well with a spoon or hands.
- Roll into little balls with hands and keeps as balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 min or until done.
- Let cool for 15 -20 min and roll in powdered sugar.