Cook: 20 min
- 1 Box of Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Gingerbread Mix
- 1 Lg Egg, Beaten
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter or 2 TBS of applesauce to reduce fat content
- 1-1/2 Cups of Milk (I use 2 %)
- Agave nectar to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease muffin tin(s)
- Pour one box of the Gingerbread mix into a large bowl, stir in egg, butter 0r apple sauce, and milk using a mixer or spoon until well blended.
- Spread batter in muffin tins and cook for 18-20 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with butter and lots of agave nectar!