This is SO delicious! This is a great brunch meal for the holidays!
Prep: 60 min
Cook: 1 hr
PREHEAT: 400 F
Serves: 8 slices
Pie Dough: Use your favorite recipe or if you must do a pre-made one.
Pie / Quiche Ingredients:
- 5 Slices of bacon
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Artichokes in Brine, drained
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Cups of Spinach
- 1 Cup of Onions, sliced
- Take pie crust and press into pie pan, set in fridge while you prepare the rest. You will want to use a deep dish pie pan thats greased.
- In a large skillet cook bacon until browned. Reserve 1/2 of the grease and removed bacon from pan.
- Then cook onions, spinach, and mushrooms until soft. Then add artichokes. Reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl crack 7 eggs and beat, then add cream, mix well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then carefully add the cooked mixture of spinach, onions, bacon, and artichokes to the egg mixture. Stir and then gently pour into pie pan.
- Bake for 1 hr covered with a foil tent for about 40-45 min and then uncover for the remaining time until cooked through. Bake at 400F.