This is an awesome and simple meal that’s full of flavor and a heat, a good heat… not too long lasting but just right. This is a good dish to prep early in the day and cook later on for dinner!
It’s under 400 calories (about 375 ), approx: 19 grams of fat, 40 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, and under 10 carbs (mainly complex).
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 10-25 min
- 1/2 lb Ground Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Portobello Caps
- 1 Cup Organic Spinach Packed (Fresh or frozen will do).
- 1/4 Cup Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/3 C. Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Celtic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh Pepper
- 3 tsp. Green Curry Paste
- 1 tsp. Organic Coconut Oil
- 5 Cashews, chopped
- Steam Portobello caps for 6 min. Pat dry with paper towel and set aside.
- In medium skillet on medium high, add coconut oil, onion, and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add ground chicken breast and cook until 90 % done or so.
- Add curry paste and coconut milk and reduce heat to low, simmering for 10 min. Stirring often.
- Place a mound of the chicken mixture onto each cap. If you are cooking immediately preheat oven to 350F and bake for 10 min. If you are cooking later, place meal in fridge until ready to cook, when ready, preheat oven to 375 F and cook for 20-25 min or until hot.
- Top with a pinch of chopped cashews.
Serve with green beans or a salad.