This healthy and earthy dish is very satisfying and simple to make. You will be happy you tried it I used the carrots and fennel from our CSA from JBG
Prep : 25 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- 1 Cup cooked green lentils
- 10 Large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, leave tail on.
- 1/2 Cup carrot, cubed
- 1/2 Cup fennel, shaved
- 1/4 Cup shallots, shaved
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 3 TBS olive oil
- Pinch of dill pollen
- Make a vinaigrette with balsamic, 1 TBS olive oil, pinch of dill pollen, pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Roast veggies on foil lined pan with 1 tbs olive oil and salt and pepper pinch for 20-25 min. Reserve in foil to keep warm.
- Heat medium skillet to high and saute shrimp in a TBS of olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix roasted veggies, lentils, and vinaigrette together and serve shrimp on top.