If you haven’t noticed…I’m absolutely loving my Sous Vide Supreme. The lamb loins were on sale at my local grocer so I bought 3 instead of 2. Normally one is enough for me (they are about 5 oz each with the bone). The sous vide ensures that these little lamb loins will be cooked to a perfect 134 degrees.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 2-4 hrs
- 2-3 lamb loins
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 TBS fresh parsley, chopped
- .5 TBS fresh thyme, remove from stem
- .5 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp pepper
- Heat sous vide to 134 F.
- Chop garlic and herbs and blend together with salt and pepper.
- Coat loins with herb and garlic mixture on both sides.
- Cut 3 slices if butter and place on top of loin
- Vacuum seal loins separately in bags
- Submerge in water bath for a minimum of 2 hrs and max of 4 hrs.
- Once done seat on hot oiled grill for 1 min on each side.